Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Melvin ! :)

MELVIN MELVIN MELVIN !

* Melvin Lim Jian Ming *
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY

* LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER *

Spot Melvin & Mei Yen

Melvin .. ?

Sms .. sms .. sms !!

:)

Woo Har Har ..

I would like to say to Melvin .. All the best in PMR ..
* Stay hot & cute & Handsome * !!

:)

Study Hard .. !!

FYI ~ His birthday was on the 17th July ..

...

* Started my day with *

A really bad headache .. :( i was damn emo ... i damn sad also .. now days i easily get Headache .. sad rite .. have to tolerate with the pain every time ..especially when i go under the sun .. O.M.G WORST thing is when I`m studying .. it okay .. So after school i waited for Hazel because we got plans for Melvin birthday .. then when his House ... MY JOURNEY TO MELVIN HOUSE WAS SO FREAKING HURTFUL .. wanna know why ?.. i have to bear with Headache & leg pain & THE FREAKING HOT SUN .. * i forget to drag along my UMBRELLA !! * before that .. TAIPAN to Starbucks .. ??!?! haha.. LONG STORY .. LAZY .. then we go to MELVIN house .. Chloe , Chai Yung , Joel , Hazel & me .. Melvin birthday cake was from SECRET RECIPE.. :) OKAY ?! .. nothing much .. They play games .. & end up with going tuition .. DURING tuition time .. I pay attention in class ..I MANAGE TO CRACK THE CONCLUSION .. :) i`m Smart .. in my own way .. I`M NOT A NERD .. okay .. What I did in class recently was seriously a change !! .. & I EAT NASI LEMAK IN CLASS TOO !! & EGG & NASI GORENG & MEE & alOT laaaa.. basically my food never last till 10.30 AM because i eat it up in he class !! :) OMG FAT WEI !! it okay .. IT not a crime at all.. :) last night damn trauma .. SOMETHING HAPPEN !! * CANNOT SHARE * !!!!! ..... tsk tsk tsk !! sad nya

lazy LAAAA ..

* Im sick *
* i got fever *


* I WANT TO FREAKING COMPLAIN *

Firstly i would like to say .. O.M.G ? please la .. YOUR just a SLUT .. :) FACE PROBLEM !! :) well YEAH you are reading this .. SEE YOURSELF FIRST !! omg .. EUII Short BITCH !!! yeahhh .. WHAT MAKE YOU THING BY DOING THAT YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO HURT !?! tui .. I DON`T GIVE A DAMN !! & YEAH your reading this .. COUPLING WITH MALAY !?! disgusting !! .. terasa d ? .. let me say .. The way you look at me in school make me thing that YOU HAD PROBLEMSSSS & ISSUESSSS with me!! & yeah .. pls la .. YOUR just a bitch .. Dreaming of something nice to happen !?! GO DIE !! .. i have to say to you something .. YOU SUCK !!
* :) *

bye !!

Friday .. During Bm time ( Cik Salina ) ..

bRENda .. subita !! DAREN !! rodney !!

ALICIA AMIRA SUBITA & GG LING

* all ends with A .. !! except 4 me !! *

Lily & Gg Ling !! (L)

FAT !! ( GG LING ) & subita !!

No comments:

Post a Comment