Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hamtaro .. Pucca ..

Hamtaro !!!!






Pucca
* NUMBER 1 *







Hamataro .. :)

I LOVE HAMTARO !!
* NUMBER two *

Hello .. My name is Fire ..

Hahaha..

Okay .. i get addicted to Hamtaro & Pucca since last month .. I thought that I would get over it but it seem like i couldn't .. .. Fire is my pet .. :) Yeahh .. childish rite .. Haiyo who cares .. like i said i LOVE it !

Started my day by looking at my phone with 17 MSG sss !!

* CRAZY *

16 ALEX msg
1 KangYu ..

woishh .. CRAZY !!

* SONIA !! SHARE ME SOME CENDOL *

* I WANT I WANT *

OH YA .. Forget the 22 MISSED CALLED you GAVE ain't making my mind change about replying YOUR damn annoying MSG .. !! :)

HAR TAKE THAT FOR DISTURBING ME SLEEP !!

I would say it quite interesting to bully YOU .. because i know YOU wont get angry ..

wahahahaha..

* current song *
* my happy ending *

HOW am I suppose to KILL you when i HAD ALWAYS WANTED TOO !! :)

since your DOG .. so PRECIOUS .. HE.HE.HE .. I SHALL kill it..

MUAHAHAHAHA..

:0

Yeahhh ............... intresting ..............

:) i wont go in JAIL if i kill your dog ..

hahahahaha...

Nothing to blog about ..

& I`M SUPER HAPPY FINALLY EE WHEN BACK CYBER !! YEAHHHHH

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment