Friday, May 6, 2011

A sign.

Princess Fairytale.

24 hours without his text make me wonder if this is really happening. Perhaps, Yes. Like wise man said, human changes from time to time. I don`t blame him. I was a guilt myself for doing him like that. Perhaps he figured out it is better this way for both of us. I was so cold against him since the " happen" happened. Probably now it`s my turn to feel back what I did to him. "Karma" Damn it!. What`s the worst could happen? Let just wait & see how bad can this "happen" become.

Beware of the behaviour!
so choose

"beware"
or
behave?

I definitely choose behave? Well each person on earth have there own character, some are kind, cruel, bossy, rude, & etc.. As for me i would be? something I don`t know. Human change but u absolutely know that I am Rude. How do I change that attitude of mine? I asked but i don`t seem to get the answer right. Secondly, I have to patient. 0%. Like my mother always said, Gg Ling wait... Wait wait wait wait... & " BOOM" burst! FED-UP! How do I change that? I know Know!?! whatever it is, human do make mistakes and someone have to step up in your like to guide you back to the straight line. i am waiting. still waiting..

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment