Friday, April 29, 2011

Remember when we said "I do".

The star is not longer scintillate.


If feel like a long time coming. damn, I just hate that feeling.

Remember the very first time we met? How much we adore each other characters & how much we used to tease each other about always getting sick & getting MC from Surgen in Medic? Back when we were in NS. we had so much fun asking each other every time we meet about "why aren`t you sick, why aren`t you in medic?" those we days when we started liking each other & created a very hot issue in NS about being together. Now, it really doest matter anymore because you`re at far away land & i am far away land for you. Every time you text me it feel as if it was a force to do so. why bother anymore? there is no need for you to do so. I really appreciated what you did for me back then in NS. But I guess thing are different now as are separated far part. getting you hurt wasn't in my mind till someone pushed my limits to the max. I am so sorry to say it was the best option for both of us. live it wise. go with the flow.

Back when we were in NS, you bought for me bread & milk because i dislike the canteen food so much. you follow me everywhere I go to make sure i am always fine. you enter wrong class with me & pretended as if it was the right class for you. you never cheated on me to prove how much you were loyal to me. you even gave me your phone to use when my phone when out of credit. you would support my back every time i get bullied by random people. you would give me brilliant idea about ignoring my annoying friends. you would listen to me whenever i asked you to do something for me. you would take care of my feelings & you would never said unwanted thing to me. you would do stupid thing to make me smile. you don`t care about what people think about you & you would do whatever it is to cheer me up back, for example singing on the stage on the 12th.Mac.2011 that was the day of semarak kasih!. on the 13th mac.2011 you shouted "i love you gg" infront of everybody even though we are not official. things that you did for me is here kept in a secret place back of my mind.

but things got to end as I wished. It is not longer connected. it is now broken. it is now gone. i take back all the things i said, i did or even i were about to do it. things is now gone upside down.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment