Thursday, April 22, 2010

The new.


Happy Birthday Jie Jie Yy ! <3
I love you so much till.......
Muackssssss !
P.S , i wish you on facebook & sms because I know you won`t be home the whole entire day! :)
WELLLL , IT PROVEN !
ILOVEYOU.

Story You now.

Despite the weird character I gave to you people recently would be because of " My attitude problem " . It my attitude problem , so don`t care la .

" My attitude problem "
" My beloved No face problem "
&
" My sarcastic-ness "
Is due to some retarded FUCKS . a change of 360 degree character.. Guess WHO?

To be honest to the reader, I don`t my own class . It becoming worst & WORST than ever.

Puan Teng Loy Ying Come back man! seriously , My add math sucks without YOU! :'(

MISS LEE YOU SUCKS !

Like seriously! I don`t freaking understand what the heck she teaching lo! I`ll basically stone in her class or do math during her period. Bloody hell , when I asked her a freaking question she would reply me with " EVERYTHING IS IN THE TEXT BOOK "

Like that also can meh! ZZZZZ ....

Haiyo.. this is so Men-GG- Kan ..

Okay , Add Math story done , Move on to My ekons teacher , Cik Farahwahida.. she Okay la .. But at times , she just being a crap. Rubbish!

Underline Underline ..

Tak pe , SABAR..

I lost my temper at my baby cousin the other day. Sorry.. But I was beyond thanks full he didnt cry! Insteads of that, Mummy scolded me badly! LIKE WTHECK!

It was beloved wednesday! Hell of a Hectic day! :(

UNDERLINE UNDERLINE

GUAN GG LING HAD PUT ON A MASSIVE WEIGHT! :(
Like seriously! Massive!

hahahahha.. Nevermind la ... WHO CARES !
:)

Update tomorrow ... TIME TO SLEEP SINCE POLICEMAN FALL ASLEEP! :D

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment