Wednesday, November 11, 2009

:D



Guess Who..

What up ?

Hahahahahaha... NG KANGYU GO PLAY USE YOUR FACEBOOK !!
with the reply

yesterday was quite a boring day for me .. Because , Brandon sleep almost 2 hours in the afternoon .. Jessica.. ermm she a baby obviously she be sleeping ...

Yesterday , I decided to teach Brandon ABC.. But turn out to be doing something else.. COLOURING !! :D

After colouring I asked Brandon again .. Brandon .. do you know who is Basil Chen ? he Kept quiet.. after afew second he replied me with .. Auntie G why you keep asking me who is Basil Chen .. I answer him.. because I wanna know whether you know him or not laaaa... THEN his reply me I don`t know .. AGAIN !!

Before brandon goes for his nap i asked him AGAIN .. Brandon who is Basil Chen .. he say.. hermm .. sound familiar... Maybe he is my daddy !! .. At that moment .. I laugh till my stomach Burst !!

Brandon is one cute Little Boy with a Big brains .. :D
* CLAPS *

(L)

Today, Brandon was being very random .. as I step out from my room & run down .. Brandon was Laughing & screaming for help .. I didn't wanna help him ..

When I was at the stairs Brandon came to me & started laugh his way off.. I was blur yet Angry because he keep on pulling me .. so as an AUNTIE to him is say Brandon Behave yourself !! ... I was thinking was i that naughty when I was young?! hahaha...

suddenly , Brandon Bite me .. I was like WHAT?! obviously I was stun .. so what i did was Nth but look at him !!! right away he say Sorry Auntie G ..

Hahahaha .. Trust me .. Getting a random bite from Brandon was beyond unexpected ..


Mummy started with His normal routine EAT , REST , BATH , BREAK , SLEEP !

well again , & again & again

well atleast he does what mummy ask him to do .. * sometime *

Now 2.35..Hazel coming at 4.30pm.. & WE might go to the park...


Im having flu !!! Bad!!!


Okay update later ... AFTER my park trip with Hazel Cnut ..




No comments:

Post a Comment