Wednesday, September 16, 2009

That Guy :D

I kinda like that guy for quite sometime but I din`t know that I would really fall for him .. I was only expecting that i would only admire his looks but after sometime .. I LIKE HIM?! There is no chance to meet or even know him as he is not that same school with me .. BUT we same tuition .. sad case !

Today , SEJARAH CLASS ! Mike Mahen class ..
I Manage to find out his Name .. Not by asking him .. * There is a way only ADELINE KNOW *


By the way , Congratz RODNEY for getting a JOG at MCD ! :D
* It bullying time *
Well you know me , Recently I kinda have EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN !! at times where I suddenly CRY ! & SCOLD PEOPLE ! or even SHOUT at people .. As a matter of fact , I shown it in class during Add Math time ! EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN !!
* WOO HOO *
** SCARY ! I KNOW **
At time when I don`t smile JUST stay away from me ! If you wanna know what happen JUST ASK NICHOLAS SEE !! haha ..
* PMS TO THE MAX *
lOL .. NEW word for guy that PMS = MMS !
I was wonder something about Him * & the more I wonder the more headache I get ! OTHER then that I really donno why he shy to talk to me OR maybe even smile at me !! Maybe to him Im a LION that would probably eat him up when Im 100 ++ % ANGRY !!
WTF ..
As a NOOB in akaun subject .. I kinda find akaun is like WOAHH DAMN HARD .. but seriously if u just HAFAL the FORMAT !! IT DAMN FREAKING EASY ..... PROBLEM IS .. IT SO HARD O HAFAL THE FORMAT !! wtfff .. ?
I boleh mati BRAIN JAMMING TAU !
Dah lah stuck dengan ekon! Add math ! SEJARAH ! now KENA HEMPAP BUKE AKAUN ! actually it just 1 piece of paper ! HAHAHA !
BM ROCK ! tapi .. My bm SUCK .. But never failed BM IN MYLIFE * TOUCH WOOD * ! don`t wanna fail !!!
HAHAHAHA..
THAT GUY THAT GUY THAT GUY !! IS CUTEEEEEEEEE !!
uPdAtE on him ASAP ! ** MUACKS **
I WANNA KILL YOU ! **

No comments:

Post a Comment