Wednesday, August 12, 2009

:D Just another day..

:C Kangyu .. Get well soon ..

:[ Sad for Bernard who get slap by teacher today..

:{ Worried about certain thing ..

* Current beloved song *
Obsessed By Mariah Carey

Firstly, in the morning.. I was annoyed by a few things for example MY maid woke me up at 6.15a.m just to drink i cup of water everyday .. Trust me .. I hate people who disturb me when i`m sleeping .. Secondly.. out of sudden my sister say she not going to school.. O.M.G .. as i was rushing all my way from the toilet to my room my dad came out & asked my mum .. Yy not going to school ah ?! & at that moment i haven Pack my bag , use my uniform , haven eat breakfast ,& haven tie my hair .. Proudly saying MY MORNING SUCKS.. as i reached to school.. i found out that kangyu din`t come school again.. I was quite worry but once i enter that class the worry-ness just disappear at a blink of an eye .. because .. as i enter the class everyone was in an eating mood .. SO i join the eating group & eat up my breakfast .. PUAN JASBEER voice is damn annoying .. I HATE HER .. !! o.m.g i could die if i tolerate her class for 2 hours.. seriously .. !! thank got it only 1 hour !! if not i be dying .. oh god .. mention about fight.. Miss chicken butt & me had a fight at MSN last night .. it was somehow funny .. NO feeling of angry-ness or sadness appear .. weird .. maybe she is the WORST FRIEND i had ever had OR maybe I was Never her friend .. :D i DONE many weird thing trust me .. MANY .. MUCH .. * uncountable * !! :) haha .. Akaun time .. i understand what puan hafzah was teaching .. but i have to say it was very blur blur .. :( .. seriously i have to work hard on akaun .. !! damnit .. :)

To Miss chicken butt..

What you wrote yesterday was so LAME & Your a WANNABE .. sorry .. I have to say copying other people style .. tsk tsk tsk .. Not good at all.. I have nothing to say to you other then OH YA .. stop being such a slut infront of me .. It aint work on me .. OH ya .. u dare me to say out who name rite .. NOW I SAY IT OKAY
CHIN B YUN ...

HAPPY ?
Bye ~
Enjoy the rest of your day ..

No comments:

Post a Comment