Friday, August 7, 2009

7th August ..

Hey there , I`m obsessed with something today but i couldn't figure out.. Weird .. :(

It okay .. So far it been a stress full week days due to * NIGHTMARES *
SO in the afternoon after school i spend my time Sleeping & Reading Shin Chan .. woke up around 5.30p.m .. wash face & when down for dinner before I go tuition .. AT tuition nothing much happen at the tuition i when down to MCD .. Rakshne & Michelle was there .. so we sit talk talk talk & laugh laugh laugh .. !! THEN 8.15 PM .. SCIENCE TUITION .. :) wheeee ... & yeah something happen too .. Adeline have to sit back with me .. her Mummy sudah marah !! AIKSS .. table have to share le .. But it okay as long as she don`t get scolding anymore :) haha .. AFTER tuition .. OHH the worst de .. UN - EXPLAIN-ABLE !!

* COMPLAINING TIME *

oKaY .. LET START WITH HER ..

eh perempuan what BAHASA u want me to PAKAI ?

English
BAHASA ?
cina !
TAMIL ?
Mandarin ?
.... ? WHAT ??

First of all YOU YOU YOU STOP COMPLAINING !! then only I stop complaining .. FYI ~ I LIKE COMPLAINING !! trust me I LIKE IT ALOT !!! actually it not I LIKE COMPLAINING IT I LOVE COMPLAINING .. oh ya .. okay back to issues .. yeah walk pass people don`t think you so big like that .. NOT GOOD .. walk properly .. U DRUNK IZIT WHEN U COME SCHOOL ..? haiyo Nenek tua also walk better than you lo ( I think ) HAIYOO .. i look at everyone the same only .. & I DON`T judge it book by it cover .. MEANS i don`t just simply talk bad about people without knowing them .. FYI ~ I`M SO NOT LIKE YOU !! if i were you I be dying !! :) TRYST ME IT HURT !! haha.. YEAH .. talking about mirror .. YOU FINALLY LOOK CLOSELY TO THE MIRROR .. PROUD OF YOU !! ** CLAPS ** hahahaha ... YEAH .. that not an insult it just FUN thing to say .. :) HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment