Tuesday, July 28, 2009

6 days I been away ..

Adeline Adeline Adeline


HAPPY SWEET 16TH LEE PEI CHENG , ADELINE

I miss this Little Missy .. :(

So ... I admitted SJMC hospital on the 22TH july 09 !! SAD-NYA ... stuck there for 6 days & discharged on the 28 july 09 !! ...

FIRST DAY ..

.. ERM injection .. injection .. that ALLLL .... :) I dint eat at all because my tonsil is killing me .. so as my FREAKING HIGH FEVER .. * 38.7 * wOw .. the nurse were absolutely fine till they get bully by me .. :) i press the button every time i needed too & NOT needed too .. I WAS VERY BORED ... !!! mummy & daddy keep calling me .. :) & every time they call I'm busy .. :) i will be in the toilet .. eating .. sleeping .. or I'm outside taking air !!! ishhhh ... :}

SECOND DAY ..

Daddy call me early in the morning around 7.30 .. SAME TIME as the doctor who WANTSSSS to take my blood for a blood test .. :) the man answered the phone for me as i was not awake yet .. :) MY DAD WAS SHOCK .. :) i was laughing .. The doctor was STUN .. :) haha .. OH mummy bring me food yummy yummy .. but i had no MOOD to eat .. :( at night !!! JinEe & Jason visited me !! & thanks for the kiwi !! :) & MY YYLING !! :) fever when down to 38.6..

THIRD DAY ..

oo great .. let just say !! i got another hole at my hand !! :( nothing much .. TENG HAN visited me .. :) & my YYLING !!! :) I LOVE MY DOCTOR !! :) DR MAZIDAH :)

FORTH DAY ..

nothing much .. :)

THE DAY GOES ON UNTIL THE LAST DAY AT HOSPITAL ...

lAST day .. so happy .. !!! but before i when back .. I GOT ANOTHER INJECTION !!
W.T.F !!!!!! IM GONNA MISS THOSE NURSES .. :)

I.MISS.MY.HOSPITAL.BED

TATA.. :)

pictures will be uploaded later .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment